This is a classic apple crisp recipe handed down by Grammy from the farm in Indiana. The addition of cannabutter makes for a special dessert for anytime. It’s amazing!!!
Not My Grammy's Cannabis Apple Crisp
By November 25, 2012Published:
- Yield: 8x8 pan or deep dish pie plate (10 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 mins
A classic apple crisp using cannabutter
- 1 C sugar
- 3/4 C flour
- 1/2 C cannabutter room temperature
- dash salt
- 8 Granny Smith apples (cherries or peaches work, too) peeled, cored, sliced
- Peel, core and slice apples. Alternatively, pit cherries or pit, peel and slice peaches.
- Mix sugar, flour, cannabutter and salt until crumbly.
- Put half of the fruit in pan. Spread half of cannabutter mixture over the top. Arrange remaining fruit on top and top with remaining crumbly mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes. Brown briefly under broiler to create a little crispy top, if needed.